What can I make out of beer cans?
11 Genius Hacks for Empty Beer Cans
- Planters. Exercise your green thumb with a miniature beer can garden.
- Candle Holders.
- Cookie Cutters.
How do you turn a beer can into a cup?
Turn Pop Cans Into Cups!
- Step 1: Stuff You Need. 12 oz.
- Step 2: The Cup. “Open” the pop can like you would a normal tin can.
- Step 3: Smooth the Sharp Edges. Sometimes you may get a sharp edge from the can opener.
- Step 4: Clean the Cup. Wash the cup with soap and water.
- Step 5: Your New Cup! You now have a practically free cup made from a pop can!
What to do with empty cans?
- Storage Solution For The Office And Kitchen.
- Pin Cushion Storage.
- Craft Storage Board.
- Coffee & Tea Cans Are Perfect For Storage.
- Store & Grow Herbs In One Place.
- Paint-Dipped Craft Storage.
- Hanging Storage.
- Tuna Can Drawer Organizer.
How can I reuse beer bottles?
Recycling – 7 ways to reuse beer bottles!
- Brighten up a garden. Upturned beer bottles make a great edging for flower beds and garden paths.
- Light up your life. Enjoy the calming glow of fairy lights placed in an empty bottle.
- Make a vase. An empty beer bottle makes a great makeshift vase!
- Create a planter.
- Store food.
- Tell the time!
How do you make a pop can airplane?
- Poke a hole in the first soda can, using the scissors.
- Using the scissors again, cut 2 1/2 inches from the bottom off the second can.
- Cut the top off the third soda can, as well as the bottom part.
- Draw two airplane wings on the flat aluminum, using the permanent marker.
How do you flatten aluminum?
Now comes the trick: To flatten the aluminum sheet, use an electric iron. Adjusted it to the maximum heat (Linen) and then hold it over the sheet for 3 minutes.
How do you make cans not sharp?
Use pliers to pinch down the sharp edges or use a hammer to bang the sharp edges down. If you have a hand sander, just buff down the sharp edges. You can also glue ribbon around the sharp edge or put duct tape over the edge if you’ll cover it later.
Can opener that removes lid beer?
THE ORIGINAL DRAFT TOP: The Draft Top is the original topless can opener, fully patented and crafted to be the ultimate easy does it can opener. Use as a beer can opener or soda can opener, this can top remover is from the one and only Draft Top!
Can opener that takes the whole lid off?
The OXO Smooth Edge Can Opener is a classic opener with a fun twist. It cuts cans below their top edge, so the lids can be safely removed and reused. The stainless steel cutting wheel won’t leave sharp edges and works without touching the can content.
What can I make with aluminum?
37 Awesome Aluminum Can Crafts to Make
- Pop Top Peace Sign. Don’t forget to save the pop-tops from your soda can, you can make wall art using them.
- Rose Plaque. Making a beautiful rose plaque like this would be a great idea for a Mother’s day gift.
- Patchwork Star.
- Aluminum Roses.
- Beer Can Ashtrays.
- Sparkle Fairies.
- Aluminum Can Lanterns.
- Leaf Ornaments.
How do you stick cans together?
Apply a liberal amount of the industrial strength craft glue. This glue comes in a metal tube and is one of the only things that will stick to an aluminum can.
How can I reuse tin cans at home?
15 Ways to Use Tin Cans in Recycled Art
- Tin can storage containers. Tin cans make great supply holders for schoolwork or craft projects, as this picture shows.
- Flower tin cans.
- Tin can utensil holders.
- Tin can luminaries.
- Tin can homework caddy.
- Tin can storage system.
- Tin can bowl.
- Black cat tin can luminary.