Can you save a YouTube video to your computer?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video. Below are our recommendations for downloading and watching YouTube videos on your computer.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer for free?
- Get 4K Video Downloader. To download YouTube videos to a Windows PC, start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader.
- Copy and paste the video URL.
- Choose the quality and format.
- Download the YouTube video.
- Try Smart Mode.
- Install TubeMate.
- Choose a video to download.
- Download the video.
How can I copy a video to my computer?
How to Copy Online Videos to Your PC
- Locate the video file you want to download to the computer.
- Right-click the file. From the pull-down menu that appears select “Save File As.” A save window appears on the screen.
- Title the video, then select a save location for the video. Click “OK” and the video file downloads directly to the computer.
What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
The easiest way to download YouTube content is to copy a video URL and paste it into a YouTube-to-Mp3 or MP4 converter. These tools are either web-based or available for download and are generally free.
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
Downloading videos from YouTube is in breach of YouTube’s Terms of Service, and the company could sue you. YouTube has shown no desire to penalize users for downloading videos. Downloading copyrighted videos without permission is a criminal act.
How can I convert YouTube videos to MP4?
You can use VLC to convert it to MP4 format by following some steps:
- Click on “Media” and choose Convert/ Save in VLC.
- Click on “Add” in the file tab.
- Locate and select the FLV file you want to convert to MP4 and select “Open”.
- Click on “Convert” at the end of the text box.
How do I download YouTube videos to my computer 2020?
How Do You Download YouTube Videos Directly?
- Head to The Video. Open YouTube on your browser and head to the video you want to download.
- Add ‘ss’ In The URL. Next, you need to edit the URL in the text editor provided by YouTube. Simply, enter ‘ss’ after ‘www. ‘ but before ‘youtube.com. ‘
- Go to the Download Site.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer without an app?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.
What is the best free software to download YouTube videos?
Is downloading YouTube videos legal?
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free. Download and convert videos, and add special effects.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
How do I download videos from the Internet to my computer?
To download videos on PC or laptop online:
- On your computer, open a browser and go to the YouTube Video Downloader.
- Copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download in the address bar and click “Download“.
- You may be redirected to another page.
- Now you should see all the download options.