Why can’t I post a video on Facebook?
If you can’t add your video, check: That it’s in a supported format. We recommend MP4 or MOV. You can change the format using your video software (example: iMovie).
What is the best way to post a video on Facebook?
Tap the Camera button in your post, then tap the Video Camera button with a “+” at the top of the screen. This will open your Android device’s camera to record a new video. Once you finish recording, it will be added to the list of videos that you can select.
Can I post a 3 minute video on Facebook?
Videos must be less than 60 minutes long. The longer your video is, the larger its file size will be. This may affect the quality of the video and the time it takes to upload.
How do I post a short video on Facebook?
To add a video to your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Photo/Video at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- Select a video from your computer.
- Add a title for your video at the top, an optional description and tags.
How do you post a short video on Facebook?
Now, to upload a video to Facebook, follow these steps:
- Choose Add Photo/Video in the Share box at the top of your Home page or Timeline.
- Click Upload Photos/Video.
- Select a video file from your computer.
- (Optional) Type any explanation or comment into the Say Something About This Video box.
How long of a video can you post on Facebook?
How long can Facebook videos be? Facebook videos can be up to 240 minutes long.
What is the best video length for Facebook?
Facebook video length best practices
And Facebook says that most people will watch other video types to the end if they are 15 seconds long. One study found that if you want higher engagement, 2 to 5 minutes was the range to aim for.
How long can a Facebook video be 2019?
Ensure your video looks best on any surface
|Facebook Feed||Facebook In-Stream|
|Video Length||240 minutes max||5 seconds-10 minutes|
|Objectives Supported||All||Engagement, Reach, Video Views, Brand Awareness, App Installs|
|Captions||Optional, but recommended||Optional|
|Sound||Optional, but recommended||Optional, but recommended|
How do you post long videos on Facebook?
Video Length 20 Minutes or Less
- Visit the Facebook homepage and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Add Photo/Video” link at the top of the page.
- Select “Upload Photo/Video.”
- Click on the “Choose file” button and use the file browser to locate the video file on your computer’s hard drive.
Can you replace a Facebook video after posting?
No, There is no way to replace the video on facebook. You need to re-upload the video with a new post.