How many videos can a YouTube playlist have?
On average, include 3 to 10 videos in each playlist.
Is there a limit to how many videos you can like on YouTube?
Your Liked videos playlist has a limit of 5,000 videos. Actual number of liked videos is shown in stats on Library page.
Can I add other people’s videos to my YouTube playlist?
It’s fine. As long as you are just putting that video into a playlist, not downloading it then re uploading it onto your channel.
How do you add multiple videos to a playlist on YouTube?
Click “Edit”. Click on the three dots that say “More” on the upper right-hand corner. Click on “Add all to” Then select the playlist you want to add all the videos to. And voilà!
How do I monetize my YouTube videos?
Turn on ads for multiple videos
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Content.
- Select the grey box on the left of the video thumbnail for any video you want to monetize.
- Click the Edit dropdown in the black bar above your video list > click Monetization.
What type of YouTube videos should I make?
Here Are the Top 10 Most Popular Types of Videos on YouTube
- Unboxing Videos. Whew!
- Educational Videos. YouTube viewers want value from the videos they watch — so it is no surprise that educational videos are a popular video format.
- Favorites/Best Of Videos.
- Tag or Challenge Videos.
- Haul Videos.
- Comedy/Skit Videos.
- Gaming Videos.
Does YouTube have a limit?
The maximum file size that you can upload is 128 GB or 12 hours, whichever is less. We’ve changed the limits on uploads in the past, so you may see older videos that are longer than 12 hours.
Is there a limit to likes on TikTok?
There are no Daily Limit Like for Tiktok. TikTok Policy: you are not allowed to buy TikTok Likes, View,, Comments or Engagement. So if you have good quality content then TikTok will promote your videos.
How many times a week should you post on YouTube?
Your lives are different. Posting once a week is a good standard schedule, but if you like to spend a lot of time editing your videos and you work full time then maybe once a week isn’t realistic for you. Maybe you should post once every two weeks.
How do I put someone else’s video on my YouTube channel?
Feature Someone’s Video
- Log in to your YouTube account and navigate to the other person’s video you would like to feature on your channel.
- Click the “Add to” link and select the playlist to which you’d like to add the video on the resulting menu.
- Click your user name and select “My channel” from the pull-down menu.
How do you make a YouTube channel with other people’s videos?
Cool way to use other people’s YouTube videos to create your own
- Go to YouTube and search for the topic you want to cover.
- IMPORTANT: use the Filter to select Creative Commons License.
- Select the best videos and add them to your list.
- Use Video Manager to combine the videos together, chopping off the parts that you do not need.
- [Optional] Record your own video intro.
How do I share a YouTube playlist?
To share a playlist:
- Open the playlist you’d like to share.
- Click Menu next to the playlist.
- Click Share.
- From here you can share the playlist across social networks or email the playlist.
How can I save multiple YouTube videos?
Go the channel’s Playlists tab > tap any playlist t > hit the download button to save all the videos at once.
How do you add the same video multiple times to a YouTube playlist 2020?
here are the steps:
- go to the playlist you want to edit.
- click on the three dots (…)
- click on playlist settings.
- go to advanced settings.
- click on “add videos”
- add the videos you want in your playlist! ta-da!