Make a second stitch around 0.15 in (0.38 cm) to the left of the first stitch, and then another stitch. Continue to make new stitches with the same manner as you did before.
How to make a blanket stitch?
- Approximately 0.15 in (0.38 cm) to the left of the first stitch, repeat the first stitch. The same approach should be used to create more stitches.
How to stitch around applique?
– For little patterns, use a narrow zigzag pattern; for large designs, use a wider zigzag pattern. – For tightly woven textiles and delicate fabrics, use a thin zig zag stitch to finish them. – When sewing loosely woven textiles or coarse fabrics, use a larger zig zag stitch.
How to invisibly attach a crochet applique?
- Locate the appliqué in the location where you wish to attach it.
- Thread your tapestry needle with the yarn or thread that you will be attaching to your tapestry.
- Make a knot of thread and tie it at the rear of the work (which you may use to weave
- ) and pull it through from the back to the front, through the appliqué.