Slides and Instructions for Black People Meet (Website) have been removed.
- The first step is as follows:
- To access the settings menu, go to the upper right corner of your screen and select settings.
- Click on My Account in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select the View Account Status link from the drop-down menu.
- Select the other account status updates link from the drop-down menu.
- Remove my profile by clicking on the link.
- To proceed, select neutral and then continue.
- Step #8 is as follows:
How do I cancel my blackpeoplemeet account?
- Visit the website blackpeoplemeet.com for more information.
- Log in using your blackpeoplemeet profile account details, which includes your user name and password.
- To access your profile, navigate to My Account.
Navigate to Account Status and select View Account Status from the drop-down menu.Then choose More account status changes from the drop-down menu.You will be asked a few questions before receiving a confirmation that your account has been cancelled.
How do I cancel my account at any time?
You may deactivate your account at any moment by following these steps: Then, in the upper-right corner, select your Settings. From the drop-down menu, select My Account from the list of options. Locate Account Status and then click on the View Account Status link to view the account status. More Account Status Changes may be seen by clicking the link.
How do you politely cancel a meeting?
1 Send an email to a friend 2 Provide prior warning of your cancellation 3 Provide a thorough explanation 4 Propose a time for rescheduling 5 End the message with expressions of gratitude 6 Send your cancellation email 7 Follow up with a personal apologies More
How do I deactivate or Delete my account?
To access your profile, navigate to My Account. Navigate to Account Status and select View Account Status from the drop-down menu. Then choose More account status changes from the drop-down menu. You will be asked a few questions before receiving a confirmation that your account has been cancelled. It is not feasible to simply disable it; instead, you must cancel it completely.