In order to play, players must choose four numbers from 1 to 35 and one Bonus Ball number from 1 to 35, or they can use the Quick Pick option. The greater the number of numbers that players match, the greater the amount of money they win. Details of the Texas Two-Step Winning Strategy
Winning Numbers in Texas are two steps ahead of the competition.
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Bonus Ball|
|03/28/2022||7 – 8 – 23 – 31||33|
|03/24/2022||8 – 13 – 18 – 35||15|
|03/21/2022||7 – 24 – 26 – 34||22|
|03/17/2022||13 – 27 – 33 – 35||11|
Where can I find past Texas Two Step winning numbers?
Earlier TX Two Step winning numbers, dating back to April 2010, may be found at the bottom of this page by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on ‘View Past Texas Two Step Winning Numbers’.
What are the odds of winning the Texas two step jackpot?
If you want to win the Texas Two Step jackpot, your chances of winning are 1 in 1,832,600. What are the many ways to pay for the jackpot? All awards, including the jackpot, are paid out in one lump sum. There is no possibility to purchase an annuity. What is the minimum amount of numbers that I must match in order to win?
Was there a winner in the Texas two step last night?
Details of the Texas Two-Step Winning Strategy There was no winner of the Texas Two Step jackpot for the drawing on April 11, 2022.
Where was the Texas Two Step won at?
It was in Austin (AUSTIN) where the winning ticket was purchased.In the drawing held on March 15, a Houston individual claimed a $2.15 million Texas Two Step® jackpot prize, which was won by a Houston resident.Winners Corner TX LLC., situated at 7817 Rockwood Lane (Suite 101B) in Austin, was the location where the ticket was bought.The claimant chose to remain anonymous for the sake of privacy.
Do you win anything with 2 numbers on Texas Lotto?
Players will have the opportunity to win $2 if they match two of the six numbers. The Extra! option additionally increases the basic prize amount by $10 for matching three of six numbers, by $100 for matching four of six numbers, and by $10,000 for matching five of six numbers when the base prize sum is increased by $10,000. There is no change to the size of the jackpot reward.
What are the Texas Lotto numbers?
Lotto Texas Winning Numbers in the Past
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Estimated Jackpot|
|04/18/2022||2 – 12 – 23 – 33 – 39 – 48||$9.5 Million|
|04/16/2022||4 – 8 – 27 – 32 – 33 – 48||$9.25 Million|
|04/13/2022||3 – 8 – 24 – 28 – 42 – 44||$9 Million|
|04/11/2022||5 – 6 – 20 – 21 – 22 – 40||$8.75 Million|
What is the highest Texas Two Step jackpot?
The greatest Texas Two Step jackpot in the game’s history was a $2.9 million reward for the drawing on April 27, 2006, which was divided by three individuals: Marechia A. Faggett of Longview, Sukhjeet S. Sekhon of Longview, and Roberto C. Fernandez of San Antonio, all of whom reside in Texas.
What is the best way to pick lottery numbers?
Picking your lottery numbers can be done in a variety of ways.
- Take a look at the numbers. This method entails going back through previous draws and making a list of the balls that have been drawn the most frequently.
- Make use of numerology. After that, we’ll talk about numerology.
- Make use of lucky numbers.
- Make a whim decision.
- Choose a number greater than 31.
- Create a pattern.
- Make Use of a System.
- Allow the machine to do its work
Which Texas Lotto has the best odds?
- With which Texas Lottery game do you have the best chance of winning the jackpot? Scratch Off – 1 out of every 3.5
- One in every 4.5 chances of winning is all or nothing.
- Cash 5 – 1 in 7.2 seconds
- Lotto Texas with Extra – one in every 7.9 chances
- Mega Millions – one in every twenty-four
- 1 in 24.9 chance of winning the Powerball
- 1 in 32.4 for the Texas Two Step
- 4 – 1 in 56 on a daily basis
How many numbers do you have to match to win lotto?
A Rolldown occurs if a Lotto Must Be Won draw is held and no one wins the jackpot by matching all six primary numbers. In other words, if a player matches two or more main numbers, the jackpot is split among the other reward levels, and hundreds of players might hope to win an enhanced cash award.
How much does 3 numbers pay on Texas Lotto?
Details of the Texas Lotto Winnings
|Number Correct||Prize Amount||Total Prize w/Extra!|
|5 of 6||$1,841||$11,841|
|4 of 6||$52||$152|
|3 of 6||$3||$13|
|2 of 6||N/A||$2|
What were the Texas Lotto numbers for Saturday?
Results from the Texas Lottery on Saturday
|Lotto Texas Saturday, Apr 09, 2022||28 40 42 45 52 54|
|Texas Two Step Thursday, Apr 07, 2022||5 12 23 25 13 BB|
|Powerball Saturday, Apr 09, 2022||6 16 31 62 66 18 PB Power Play: x2|
|Mega Millions Friday, Apr 08, 2022||8 11 29 32 40 2 MB Megaplier: x3|
What are the most common winning numbers in lottery?
- The most frequently drawn major number is 32, which has been drawn 66 times.
- 23: Drawn a total of 64 times
- 61: This number has been drawn 64 times.
- 53: This number has been drawn 61 times.
- 21: This number has been drawn 59 times.
- 63: This number has been drawn 58 times.
- 59: This number has been drawn 57 times.
- 69: This number has been drawn 57 times.